Monday, March 14, 2016

Kyzer's Diary #3



Remember a few posts back when I said the best way to get attention was to get yourself in a place that’s not easy to get to and bark?

Well...I was wrong. When you’re a small puppy, doing such tasks are easy but when you are my size—you have the tendency to get stuck.

When I was younger I used to crawl underneath my human’s bed and not only eat the box spring, but crawl around aimlessly down there and bark. It was so fun! The other day when both my humans were preoccupied doing their own thing, ignoring any gesture I made to get them to play with me, I thought I would result to this old trick that always seemed to work. Something I forgot, though, is that I’ve grown quite a bit since the last time I went on an adventure underneath the bed. 


See Exhibit A:

I know you are thinking either one of two things: "Gee, how rude that the owner is just recording her dog whining for help because he got stuck underneath the bed!" or "Ha Ha that's funny. Serves him right for being under the bed which he knows very well he's not supposed to do."

Regardless of what you may think, just know that I learned my lesson. I'm too big to fit under the bed. From now on I'll just try to get my human's attention the old fashion way--hey look my ball just rolled under the bed! I better go get it because then maybe one of the humans will throw it.

~Kyzer

1 comment: